Chapter 84

Once we were at the top of the stairs we all stood on a large landing that over looked the entry way. Just like below there were three ways to go up here. There was a large door the stood in front of me. Then one to the left and the right.

"Which way?" I asked.

"That's the family wing." Derek said pointing to the left door.

"That's the guest and coven members' wing." He said pointing to the right door.

"And behind that one." I said pointing to the big black door.

"That's the throne room." He answered.

"No fucking way. There's actually a throne room?" I asked not being able to control my excitement.

"Well every Queen needs a throne." Peter answered.

"Enough!" Derek snapped.

"The entrance to the attic is threw there." Derek said as he pointed to the throne room.

I pushed open the doors and walked into a massive room. For the most point it was empty except for the big black thrown that sat all the way at the end of the room, and the two smaller thrones that sat on each side. The walls were made up off stain glass that was now almost nonexistent.

"What are the other four thrones for?" I asked.

"Well that's" Peter started but Derek cut him off.

"A story for another time. Now we need to find the book." Derek told us as he started walking away from us.

We all followed him as he led us to a door that was hidden behind the main throne.

"Up there." He told me.

I pushed open the door and walked my ass up the million stairs. When I reached the top was standing in a massive open space that seemed to spread the entire building. The only thing breaking up the room was book shelves that went from the floor to ceiling. There were millions of books. Some shelves were filled with vials and large containers filled with different type of plants.

"Well this could take a while." Stiles said as he looked around the room.

"Any idea were to start?" I asked.

"It's on the alter." Derek said.

I walked over to the alter he pointed at.

"There's nothing hear." I told him.

"What?" He said and hurried over.

"That does not make sense. This is where it should be." He said as he started to pace the room.

"Should we start searching?" Scott asked.

"No they would not have put it any were else." Peter answered.

"How can you be so sure? I mean there's thousands of books here maybe they hid it." Liam said.

"This is there sacred space. It would be a great insult to move it anywhere else." Derek told him.

"So then what happened to it?" Lydia asked.

"Someone took it." Peter answered.

"But how? I had to use my blood to get in here." I asked.

"You said only a coven member would be able to touch the book." Scott chimed in.

"Maybe someone found a lope hole." Kira said.

"No a coven member took it." Peter said.

"That's impossible there all dead." Derek said.

"Not all of them." Peter answered.

"What the hell do you know?" Derek snapped at him.

"I may know a coven member who was not hear that night." He answered.

"And you're telling me this now?" Derek yelled as he pushed his uncle into the wall.

"Enough!" I yelled. "You two can kill each other later. Now you need to take us to her." I told Peter.

"She is a he and it may be harder than you think." He answered.

"How hard?" Scott asked.

"He has his own supernatural security." He answered.

"Is he local?" I asked.

"One town over." Peter answered.

"Let's go." I said as I started to walk away.

"Wait shouldn't we come up with a plan?" Stiles asked.

"I have one. Peter fills us in on the way. We get there I get my book. I get my powers, then I kick his ass." I responded and headed down the stairs not giving anyone the chance to respond.