chpt 4

when you all reach the car , Justin starts to put the luggages in the trunk. you cant help but to stare at his musclar arms . You can just imagine how it feels to be wrapped around those arms all day. "Alright,leggo" Justin says . You snap back to reality. "Huh? yeah ... umm lets go " you reply nervously hoping justin didnt notice you staring at him. You get into the drivers seat and notice justin sitting in the front passengers seat with you . You begin to feel nervous. You then start the car and drive. "Im so happy ,Im home ! " justin screams with excitment. You laugh. " I missed my family, friends and you " justin says sweetly and softly as he lays his head on your shoulder . you giggle ,shake him off . You look into your rear veiw mirrior and notice selena staring at you with a worried sad look on her face. you quickly look away . "so *yn* when are we going to hangout .? " Justin asks . "whenever you have some free time "you reply ". "Are you kidding , iam going to have so much free time ,we will be able to hangout 24/7 " Justin jokes . "No, im going to let you spend time with selena and your family " you say . "Actually ye-." selena says "No! its fine! we can all hang out ." Justin interrups. Selena looks dissappointed. You feel selena staring at you again through the mirrior . This time you dont want to look.