Chpt 197

Its been an hour of unloading and you carry your last bag to the front door. You walk in the house but suddenly stop when you hear a box falling to the ground. You turn around and slowly start to walk towards the noise. As you walk towards the moving truck, you spot Justin grabbing boxes and stacking them on the floor. Justin was wearing a sleeveless white tee and some shorts. His tee shirt was dirty from all the dusty boxes hes been carrying. His body was covered in sweat, which turned you on. His arms were bigger than ever and his veins from his arms were showing from all the heavy boxes he lifted. Justin stacks one last box and wipes the sweat off his forehead with his arm. Justin spots you and smiles. "I see your workin hard." You say with a smile as you walk over to him. "Well, someone has too. All the guys are probably passed out inside." Justin says with a grin. You stand in front of Justin and stare at his arms and bite your bottom lip. Justin softly laughs. "Like what you see?" Justin says. You giggle and place your arms around his neck. "Wanna know what I think." You whisper. "Whats that?" Justin asks as he bites his bottom lip and smiles. He wraps his arms around your waist. "I think you look so sexy right now." You say softly. Justin chuckles and blushes. You smile as you look in his light brown eyes. Justin leans down to you and passionatly kisses your lips. You place one hand on the back of Justins neck as you kiss him back. Justin licks the bottom of your lip for permission to stick his tongue in your mouth. You gladly accept and you both fight for total dominance with each others tongues. Justin slides his hands to your ass and grabs it with both of his hands. You softly moan and you feel a smile coming across Justins lips as you kiss. You both continue to make out on the street until you both hear a car honking. You and Justin pull away from the kiss and look at the car. The driver was an old lady. "Get a room!" She yells with her fist in the air. You both laugh. "We will!" Justin yells back as she drives away. "Justin!" You yell and you smack his arm playfully. "Its true." Justin says and winks at you.