Chpt 82

You and Justin were both cuddled in the back seat. Moshe has been driving for over 30 minutes now and then Moshe pulls up in front of Justin's house. You really couldn't see anything since the windows were tinted. Justin got out of the car and you followed him. When you got out you looked directly at Justin's house. Your jaw drops. You look at Justin with your mouth wide open. "This is your house?!" you ask shockingly. "Yeah!" Justin says laughing. You look back at the house. "It's beautiful!" you say. Justin and Moshe laugh at you. "Its even beautiful during the day time." Justin says. Moshe hands Justin your luggages. "Okay. If you need me I'll be down the street." Moshe says pointing to a house. "Alright, thanks man." Justin says patting Moshe's back. Justin rolls your luggage towards the gate of his house. You slowly follow Justin. You watch him put some code in the gate and it slowly begins to open. Justin walks in and you follow him to the front door, behind you the gate slowly closed. He opens the front door with his key and you walk into Justin's enormous mansion. "I'm going to be staying her? For a month?" you ask, still shocked. Justin sets your luggages down and walks over to you, putting his arms around your waist. You wrap your arms around his neck. Justin pecks you on the lips and says, "Wanna tour of the house?" You nod your head in agreement and smile.