chpt 17

Justin bites his bottoms lip. You love it when Justin bites his lip. You quickly look away into the sunset. "What's wrong?" Justin asks. Selena, you say in your head. "Nothing." you say with a smile on your face. Justin smiles and then playfully pushes you. You push him back. Justin pushes you back and you lose your balance. Before you fall, you reach for Justin's hand and Justin falls on top of you. You both begin to laugh. Justin looks straight into your eyes. Justin whispers, "Your beautiful." You smile and then someone yells from the dock. "Kiss her already!" You and Justin blush and Justin gets off of you. "We should head home." Justin says and stands up. Justin grabs your hand and helps you up. You both begin to walk to the car and drive off. As Justin pulls up to your house, you both sit there in silence. "I had fun." you say to break the silence. "I'm glad you did." Justin says. "Umm, do you want to hang for a while at my house?" you ask. "I don't think I can." he says. You look at him with puppy eyes. "Pretty please." you beg. Justin laughs. "Alright. Just for a little." he says. You grin and open the car door to get out. You open the back seat to take the gigantic teddy bear Justin won for you at the carnival. You both walk into your house and straight up to your bedroom.