chpt 33

You both enter the car and the paparazzi are still taking pictures of you. Justin starts the engine and tries to drive away but the paparazzi are surrounding the car. Justin beeps the car, hoping that would scare them but it doesn't seem to work. You cover your face with your hands. You look at Justin and he looks really angry and frustrated. Justin sticks up his middle finger and drives slowly out of the parking spot. The paparazzi back off and Justin is finally out of the parking lot. While Justin drives, he looks at you. His face is so guilty. "I'm so sorry *yn*." Justin says. "Justin its ok. It's not your fault."you reply and grab his hand in yours. When Justin reaches your house, you both sit in the car silently. You face Justin. You see Justin looking out the window with a disappointed look on his face. You grab his chin and face him towards you. You lean in and kiss Justin passionately on the lips. You can feel Justin smiling as you kiss and then you begin to smile as well. You both begin to kiss in the car. Justin pulls away. "Is your mom home?" Justin says against your lips. "Why don't we find out." you whisper. As soon as you go in for another kiss you open the car door and get out. "Your such a tease." Justin says smiling and gets out the car. You run to your front door and Justin picks you up from behind. You laugh and Justin slowly sets you down. You dig in your bag for your keys and take them out. You unlock the door and enter the house with Justin. You close it behind and lock it. "Mom?" you yell. There was no respond. Justin smiles and winks at you.