Chpt 81

You run out of the Gate and into Justin's arms. Justin's arms tightened as he hugs you. You pull away and he touches his forehead with yours. You both smile and he leans in to kiss your lips. You pull away and he holds your hand. "How was the flight?" Justin asks. "It was nice. Did you come by yourself?" you ask. "No, I came with Moshe. You haven't met him yet right?" Justin says. You both walk hand in hand as you walk over to Moshe who was standing by a water fountain. "Moshe this *yn*. My beautiful best friend." Justin says smiling at you. "Hello nice to meet you." Moshe says shaking your hand. You greet him with a smile. "Shall we go? I'll grab your bags." Moshe says to you. "Oh no its fine. I can get them." you reply. "It's okay babe."Justin says to you. "We'll meet you in the car." Justin says. You both continue to walk out of the airport to Justin's car. There were a few paparazzi's taking pictures. You both enter in the backseat waiting for Moshe to come. You glance at the time in the car. It was 2:00 am. You sigh and lay back. Justin looks at you and begins to kiss your neck. You smile at how it tickles you. You get up and you sit on Justin's lap while facing him. You lean in and you passionately kiss his lips. He kisses you back and begins to rub his hands up and down on your lower back. He pulls away and looks into your eyes and at your necklace that he gave you. "I love you." Justin says. "I love you too." You reply. He begins to kiss you again. You both suddenly hear the car trunk opening. You quickly hop off of Justin's lap and you sit down. Moshe started to put your luggages in the trunk and then he closed it and walked around to the drivers seat. You look at Justin and he looks back at you winking.