chpt 150

After thirty five minutes of sitting down and just thinking through things, you stand up and decide to call the cab driver again. You pat your pockets and no phone. You groan. You stand there as you gaze into view. " *yn*!" A boy yells. You quickly turn to see Justin running towards you. When he got closer to you, he grabs you and hugs you tightly. You hug him back as you dig your cold nose in his warm neck. He pulls away and places both of his hands on your face. "You scared me! I kept calling you and you didnt answer! Are you okay?" Justin asked worried. "Yes and I left my phone back at the house." You say softly. "Why did you leave?" Justin asks confused. "I needed to think things through." You reply. Justin nods his head in in understandment and hugs you again. "Wanna go back to the car? Your shivering." Justin asks. You nod your head. Justin locks his fingers with yours as you both walk back down to the car. When you reached the car, Justin opens the passenger door for you. You get in and you spot Moshe in the front seat. He greets you with a smile and you smile back. Justin gets in the back with you and he closes the door after him. You both sit at each side of the window leaving the middle seat empty. You gaze out the window as the car starts to move. After ten minutes, you glance over at Justin. His knees was shaking nervously and he was biting his nails on his right hand. You reach for his left hand and you caress it. Justin looks over at you and smiles. You softly smile and you scoot next to him. Justin wraps his arm around you as you lie your head against Justins chest. You close your eyes...You feel arms wrap around you and carry you...When you open your eyes you were in Justins bedroom. You look around the room and it was so dark. You felt the bed next to you to see if Justin was beside you, but he wasnt. You get off the bed and you walk into the closet.to.change into comfy shorts. You walk out the bedroom and you slowly walk down stairs. You touch your forehead because you had a really bad headache. The whole house was dark. You hear noise coming from the living room, so you slowly walk towards the noise.