chpt 45

Its been three days since you hung out with Justin. Justin would text you all the time, but you would just respond to a few texts each day. You can tell that Justin senses something's wrong. If  Justin wanted to come over or hang out you would think of an excuse to not see him. You were scared. You were afraid that the boy you loved since eighth grade would leave you. Not only would you lose your love, but you would lose a friend. You didn't want to ignore Justin. You wanted Justin to tell you the truth. One morning, you decided you had to confess what you heard the night at Ryan's house. You couldn't wait any longer.It was the afternoon on a Friday. You change into your skinny jeans, gray shirt and black Toms. You grab your phone and head out the front door. You decide to walk to Justin's house since he lived five minutes away. When you reach Justin's house you knock on the door. Pattie comes out. "Oh hello Pattie." you say embarrassed. You wondered if Justin told Pattie that you've been avoiding him. "Hello *yn.* " Pattie responds and smiles. "Is Justin home?" you ask. "No, you just missed him." Pattie says. "Do you know where he went?" you ask. "I don't. Sorry." Pattie replys. "It's ok. Thanks anyways." you say and smile. You begin to walk. You walk until you reach a corner. A thought came to your mind. The only person who knows that Justin was going to talk to Selena, was Ryan. You take out your phone from your back pocket on your jeans. You begin to dial Ryan's phone number.