Chpt 108

Justin brought you outside where the moon has replaced the sun in the sky. You both walk down the steps of the house, out the gate, and onto the sidewalk. Instead of walking back to the car, You and Justin decided to take a walk on the sidewalk. I looked over at Justin who still had an angry face. His nostrils were flared and the hand that wasn't holding my hand was balled in a fist. His knuckles were white because of how much pressure he was putting on his fist. You stop walking and Justin looks at you confused. You lean on the gate of the house and you pull Justin into you. "Justin. Its okay. I'm fine now." you say breaking the silence. "No!" Justin yells clenching his teeth. You look at his face and you can see his jawline showing in his face. Jawlines are so sexy, especially on him, but this isn't the time for that. "Sorry, i didn't mean to yell...I just knew I should've went with you when you asked if I wanted anything to drink." Justin says shaking his head. You put your hands on each side of his face pulling his face next to yours. "Thanks for "saving" me."you say with a light giggle. "Im your boyfriend. Im supposed to protect you no matter what." Justin says against your lips. Your cheeks burn with shyness. Justin grabs your chin with his thumb and pointer finger and caresses your chin with his thumb. "I love you." Justin says. "I love you too." you reply. He pulls your chin and kisses your lips softly. You kiss him back passionately. You lick his bottom lip for permission to stick your tongue down his mouth. He gladly accepts and you both fight for total dominance with each others tongues. Justin pushes you against the gate and starts to kiss you down to your cheek and onto your neck. You moan when he finds your soft spot on your neck. "Hey love birds!" Demi calls from the entrance of the gate. You quickly move from under Justin's body looking down in embarrassment. "Uhh, I just wanted to see if *yn* was alright. But I see she's perfectly fine." Demi says chuckling. You dig your face behind Justin's arm, hiding your embarrassment. Justin looks down at you laughing that cute laugh of his.