chpt 35

The morning came and you woke up on Justin's chest. You look up at his face and notice he's still sleeping. You quietly reach for your phone that was laying on your night stand. You lay back on Justin's chest and you go to your camera app on your phone. You snap a picture of you and Justin. You smile sweetly and Justin just sits there adorably asleep. You look at the picture that you just took and smile. You click the "share" button on the photo and then click "tweet." You put the caption as, "He's so adorable when he sleeps." and you mention Justin. You close your phone and place it right next to you on the bed. Justin begins to wiggle and moan in his sleep. You cover your mouth to prevent yourself from laughing. Justin suddenly opens his eyes slowly. He notices your awake and he smiles at you. "Heyy, good morning." Justin says in his sexy sleepy voice. You smile and dig your face in his neck. "Good morning." you reply. Justin moves his head to get a better angle of your forehead and kisses it. All the sudden you see a blackish and blueish  color on Justin's neck in the corner of your eye. You quickly back away to look at Justin's neck. You cover your mouth and giggle. "What's wrong?" Justin asks concerned. "Uhm, do you like bite marks on your neck?" you reply shyly. Justin feels his neck where the bruise was. "Damn *yn*. You gave Bieber a hickey?"