Chpt 105

"So how did you and Justin meet?" Demi asks sipping from her drink. "Our mothers. We've known each since we were in diapers." you reply. "Really?" Demi says shocked. You nod your head with a smile. "Were you guys friends at first before you started dating?" Demi asks. "Of course." you say letting out a chuckle. "Awh that's cute." Demi cooed. "So enough about me. What's your relationship status?" you ask. "Ehh I don't know. I'm still thinking things over." Demi replies. Demi lifts up her cup and gulps down the liquid. You raise your eyebrow at her. "What are you drinking?" you ask. "Oh it's a uh smoothie with a bit of Smirnoff in it." Demi says putting her pointer finger to her lips as a "keep it down low." "Ohhh gotcha." you say winking at her. "Would you like some? There actually really good. You can't even taste the vodka cause the smoothie is so sweet." Demi says handing you the cup. You look down at the cup taking it from her hand. Why not? You lift the cup up to your mouth and gulp it down. "Take it easy." Demi says smiling and takes the cup away from you. All of the sudden, Whip It by Nicki Minaj came on through the speakers. Demi squeals and gets up from the chair. "I love this song!" she yells. She puts her cup down of a table and grabs your hand. She pulls you through a crowd of people and into the room where the music was blasting from and where everyone was dancing at. The room was so crowded and dark. Every girl was grinding all up on a guy. Demi pulls you in the middle of the crowd and starts to jump up and down. You wanted to dance and just have fun, but it was kind of awkward knowing that you just met Demi. What's the hell, your at a party. Dance! You begin to jump up and down with Demi as the music was flowing through your body. "Yeahh!!" Demi yells when she sees you dancing. You smile and laugh as you have a great time on the dance floor. While dancing, you feel someone grab your ass.