Chpt 80

Time flew by and it was already 6:00 pm. You grab all your luggages and you bring them to your moms car and into the trunk. You walk to the front of the door and yell, "Mom! It's 6:00!" No response. "Mom!" you yell again. "Coming!" she yells from her bedroom. You close the front door and you walk to the car, getting in the front passenger seat. You sit in the car and wait. You wait for about 30 minutes until your mom gets out of the house and into the car. "Sorry." your mom says as she drives away and heads to the airport. You look out the window and ignore her. You both arrive at the airport at 7:28 pm. You quickly grab your luggages from the trunk and you both run into the airport. After all the mess you had to go through to get to your gate, you finally arrive. "Gate A is boarding in 3 minutes." the flight attendant said. You and your mom rush to the Gate and you hand the flight attendant your boarding pass. "Enjoy your flight." the flight attendant says as she motions you to go inside. Before you walk in, you turn to your mom. You smile and hug her tightly. "Bye sweetie. Call me when you get there." she says. "Okay. Love you mom." you say and you walk into the tunnel that leads you into the airplane. You sat down in the airplane next to the window. You sigh and close your eyes leaning your head on the window. You look down at your necklace thinking of Justin. Before you know it, the plane starts to move and takes off into the night sky. Three hours passed and you were already in California. You all board out of the plane and you begin to walk out of the tunnel. As you look ahead of you, you spot a boy with a white shirt and army shorts with the biggest smile on his face. Justin.