chpt 34

You run upstairs and Justin runs after you. When both of you are in your room, you close the door behind you. Justin sits on your bed and motions you to sit on his lap. You laugh and slowly walk to him. You sit on his lap and kiss his lips. Justin kisses you back. You pull away and you take off your shoes and hoodie. Justin takes his shoes off as well. You stand up and Justin comes from behind and kisses your neck. You turn your body to face him and you kiss him passionately. Justin picks you up and you wrap your legs around his waist. Justin turns around so that your back is facing the bed. He places you on the bed gently and gets on top of you. You feel Justin's tongue in your mouth as you kiss him. You sit up and Justin lays on the bed. You get up on top of him. You kiss his lips tenderly. You slip your hands under Justin's shirt. You feel his six pack. Then Justin begins to take off his shirt. You think to yourself, oh sweet Jesus, his body is amazing! You lay your body on his and you start to kiss his neck. Justin slips his hands on your back and under your shirt. Justin grabs your shirt and takes it off. You begin to bite Justin's neck and Justin moans. Justin tries to slip off his pants, but you stop him. "Justin. I'm not ready." you whisper in his ear. He looks at you and smiles. "I understand." Justin says and pulls his pants up. You grab your shirt and put it back on. Justin sets his head on a pillow and you lay your head on his chest. " *yn* I want you to know that I will always be there for you...and I love you with all my heart." Justin says. You look up at Justin and smile."I love you too." you reply and kiss his lips slowly. Your so happy to have Justin. He's so understanding. If you were with some other guy, he would have either forced you have have sex with him or would have just left you.