Chpt 76

The sun was setting and it was a beautiful view from your backyard. Everyone got out of the pool to eat cake for dessert. It was a delicious chocolate cake. You and Justin grabbed a slice of cake and Justin walks over to a empty chair where Chaz was sitting. He sits on the chair and motions you to sit on his lap. You walk over with your plate of cake and you sit on his lap leaning back on his chest. Justin's takes a piece of cake on his fork and feeds you. You all laugh and talk with Ryan and Chaz and just having a great time. Suddenly Justin picks up a fair amount of icing that was on his slice of cake and smashes in onto your mouth. Icing was everywhere on our lips and cheeks. Justin, Ryan, and Chaz begin to laugh. You lean in and kiss Justin on the lips so the icing can go onto his mouth as well. You back away and you begin to laugh. Chaz hands you and Justin napkins and you both wipe the icing off your faces. You get up from Justin's lap and you throw away your plates and forks into the garbage. You look over at Justin who was laughing with his friends. You smile and you head inside to your house. You walk to the front door and you close the door behind you as you stand in the front of the house. You sit down on your front step and you stare into the sky. You close your eyes and you inhale the smell of flowers. You sit there for about 10 minutes. When you open your eyes, you feel a tear streaming down your cheek. You don't want Justin to leave you. You hear the front door open and you quickly wipe away your tear. You stand up and turn around to Justin. "I was looking for you. Are you okay?" Justin asks concerned. You smile at him. "I'm fine." you say.