chpt 148

You suddenly open your eyes when you hear Justins ringtone. Justin slides the answer button and puts the phone to his ear. "Whats up?....When?....How long is it going to be?.....Hes coming now?...okay...bye.." Justin says and hangs up. "Who was that?" You ask. "It was Scooter. He said theres a meeting and Moshe is on his way here." Justin says. "Oh. I dont want you to leave." You whine and hug Justin tightly. "I dont want to leave you either..." Justin says hugging you back. You place your chin on Justins chest as you look into his eyes. He moves a strand of your hair and places it behind your ear. "I dont want you to leave." Justin says softly. You gaze into his eyes. "Im not going anywhere, im going to stay in the house til you get back." You say giggling. "No. I mean, I dont want you to leave to Canada..." Justin says softly. You still gaze into his eyes. You knew he was going to ask you to stay, but he finally told you face to face. "What?" You ask. "I cant stand the thought of not seeing you everyday...I need you." Justin says sitting up and he place his hands on your knees. You start to get that weird feeling in your throat right before your about to cry. "You can stay here with me. Its a big house." Justin says and lightly smiles. Your speechless. "Please..." Justin says softly. All the sudden, a car horn beeps. You both look at the direction of where the beep came from. Justin sighs. "I'll be back as soon as possible. I promise." Justin says and presses his lips on your forehead. He pulls away and runs through the backyard and to the front gate where Moshe was waiting for him. You get up from the blanket and you go back inside the house. You walk back and forth as you try to think about what Justin just told you. You begin to hear your heartbeat from your ears. You then reached into your phone and dialed a number. "Hi. Can I have a cab for one?" You say into the phone.