chpt 26

"So, was I the guy who you liked?" Justin asks with a smile on his face. You laugh. "Maybe." you reply with a shy voice. "I think it's cute that you've liked me since eighth grade." Justin says. You give him a disappointed look. "Yeah, and you never noticed." You reply and look away. Justin lifts up your chin. "Hey...you have me now." Justin whispers and kisses your lips softly. You kiss him back. You feel Justin's tongue slip into your mouth. You feel a smile coming upon your mouth as your kissing him. Justin pulls away and begins to laugh. "It's getting kinda hot in here." Justin says and takes off his shirt. You look at his tattoos and six pack. You think to yourself, OMFG THIS IS SO SEXY RIGHT NOW! You lay your head back on his chest. Justin wraps his arms around you and pulls you even closer to his body. There's no other place you'd rather be but here. In Justin's arms. Before you know it, your both sound asleep. The morning came and you wake up from Justin's alarm on his phone. Justin wasn't in bed with you anymore. Justin comes running in your room to shut off the alarm so you won't wake up, but it was too late. "Sorry. Did my phone wake you up?" Justin asks. "Yeah but it's fine." you reply. As you sit up on the bed, you notice you have a huge headache and the sniffles. "Damn. You must've gotten a cold from last night." Justin says disappointed. "It was worth it." you reply and smile. Justin leans in and tries to kiss you but you back away. "I don't want you to get sick from me." you say. "I don't care." Justin says and smiles. He leans in again to try to kiss you. You back away again. "Umm...I have morning breath." you say in a shy voice. You both laugh and you head to the bathroom.