chpt 146

In the morning, you wake up cuddled in Justins arms. You look up at Justin and you kiss his cheek. Justin slowly moves and opens his eyes. "Heyy." Justin says smiling. "Good morning." You reply and smile back. Justins pulls you closer to him and kisses your forehead. You both lay there under the sheets for a few minutes. "What are our plans for today?" You ask while breaking the silence. "Whatever you want to do." Justin replies while digging his head in your neck. You feel Justin breathing on your neck which gives you the goosebumps. "I should go take a shower." You say sitting up on the bed. "Noo." Justin says while groaning. You look at him and giggle. Justin grabs you and pulls you back into his arms. "Dont go!" Justin says. "I have to go take a shower." You say while laughing. "Fine...i'll join you." Justin says sitting up. You sit up as well and you push his chest so he lays back down on the bed. "No no no, you had enough last night." You reply as you stand up from the bed. "The more, the better." Justin says while laughing. "Whatever." You reply and you walk towards the bathroom. You feel Justin looking at you so you smack your butt. Justin groans and places a pillow over his face. You turn on the water in the shower and you strip naked. You then step into the hot steaming shower. You yelp when the hot water streams down your skin. After the shower you wrapped a towel around your body and you went over to the sink to brush your teeth. While brushing your teeth, Justin come walking in the bathroom with a towel wrapped around his waist and his hair dripping wet. "Couldnt wait, so I took a shower in the guest bathroom." Justin says smirking while picking up his toothbrush. "So impatient." You mumble. "Love you too." Justin says kissing you cheek.