chpt 145

You walk into the closet and you unzip your dress. You slide the dress off your body and you hang it up on a hanger. You look through a drawer and you pull out a tank top and shorts. You put them on and you walk into the bedroom. You walk over to the bed and you drop your body on the bed, face front. You pull out your phone from your purse and you go to your contacts. You click your moms contact and you click the message button. "Hi mom. I have to talk to you." You text and press send. You throw your phone under your pillow and you lay your head on it. You suddenly hear the front door close and foot steps walking up the stairs. Justin enters the bedroom and goes into the closet. You lay on your bed for a few minutes and then you sit up and crawl off the bed. You walk into the closet to see Justins back facing you. Justin had his VMA's outfit off and he only had on a pair of basketball shorts. You slowly walk on the closet carpet and you tip toe over to Justin. You wrap your arms around Justins waist from behind and Justin jumps from being startled. You giggle as you hug him tightly. You move your hands up and down on Justins abs as you softly place kisses on his back and shoulders. You reach up to his ears on your toes. "I want you now." You whisper. Justin slowly turns to face you and he places one hand on your cheek. He pulls you in and passionatly kisses your lips. You place one hand behind Justins neck as you kiss him back. Justin lifts you up from the waist and you wrap your legs around him. Justin starts to walk out of the closet and towards the bed while continuing to kiss you. He sents you slowly down on the bed. He kisses your cheek and down to your neck. Justin starts to suck on your neck. You moan and run your hands through Justins hair. Justin kisses back up to your cheek and onto your lips where he slowly pulled away while biting your lip. He smiled and went back to kissing you.