chpt 36

You laugh and get up from the bed. "Where you going?" Justin asks sadly. "To the bathroom." you reply and wink at him. You walk to your bathroom swaying your butt purposely for Justin. Justin moans and follows you to the bathroom. You lend Justin a toothbrush to use and you both begin to brush your teeth. After you guys were done, Justin unexpectedly carries you bridal style. You giggle and Justin carries you all the way down stairs to the kitchen. He places you on the kitchen counter and starts to kiss your neck. "Justin, what if my moms home." you mumble. But you kind of didn't want him to stop. Justin starts to kiss your upper neck, to your cheek, and onto your lips. Justin kisses you gently and you kiss him back. You feel Justin's hands sliding up your thighs. You suddenly hear a awkward cough coming from a lady. You and Justin quickly back off each other. "Hi mom." you say hoping off the kitchen counter. "I see you guys have already had breakfast." your mom says. "Why do you say that?" you question. "Cause it looked like you were eating each other." your mom replies. Your face turns red from embarrassment. You then notice your mom looking at the hickey you gave Justin last night. "*yn* can I talk to you for a sec." Your mom says. "Sure." you reply and you both walk into the living room.