chpt 52

You had your phone turned off since the night you and Justin argued. It's been two days since you last seen Justin. Its 2:11 pm and you've been laying on your bed the whole day today.  You suddenly hear knocking on your door. "Come in." you say. Your mom comes in your room and walks to your bed to sit next to you. "Honey, you gotta tell me what's wrong. You've have been in this room for the past two days." your mom says calmly. You look at her and tears started filling up your eyes. "Justin kissed Selena in front me." you confessed. Your mom gasps and hugs you. It took a few minutes for her to respond. "Wait. Did he kiss her or did she kiss him?" your mom asks suspiciously. "He said that she kissed him, but I don't know!" you say in frustration. Your mom places your hand on your cheek and wipes your tears away. "Well, I think Justin's telling the truth." your mom says. You look up at her in shock. "I mean...Justin left Selena for you. He made a choice to stay with you. Why would he go back to her?" you mom says and gets up from your bed. She walks to the bedroom door and closes it behind her. Is your mom right? You hear a noise coming from your laptop. You pull it out from under your bed and open it up. A notification popped up saying you have received mentions from Twitter. You open up Twitter and you clicked your mentions. A bunch of mentions popped up. One person said, "Justin is so sweet for making you that video. Forgive him?" You think to yourself, what video is this person talking about? All the mentions were about this video. You get the urge to type in @justinbieber in the search box. You click his profile and there was a tweet that he had posted two hours ago. The tweet had a link to YouTube. You clicked the link and after a few seconds of watching the video, tears were streaming down your face. Not sad tears, but happy tears.