Chpt 78

Three hourse passed and all you've been thinking about was Justin. It's already 8:00 pm. You get up from your bed to take a quick shower. When your done taking a shower you put on your underwear and bra and you walk over to your closet. You put on a white shirt with black stripes, dark blue jeans, and a pair of black boots. You quickly straightened your hair and you grabbed a black purse to places your things in. You also grab a light brown glittery knitted sweater just in case. You grab your car keys and you head out the front door. You stop when you get in front of Justin's house. You call Justin to let him know your outside. A few minutes later, Justin's comes out with his luggages. Justin walks towards the car trunk and behind him was Jazzy running after him. Justin places the luggages in the trunk and then carries Jazzy back over to Pattie who was waiting at the front door with Jeremy, Erin, and Jaxon. He hugs everyone goodbye and hugs Jazzy the longest. You smile at the thought of how much Justin loves her. Justin begins to walk away and Jazzy starts to cry. Justin hops in the front passenger seat and looks out the window waving goodbye. You slowly begin to drive away. When you look at Justin, you see tears streaming down his face. You grab his hand and he looks at you with a smile. An hour passed and you both reached the airport at 9:12 pm. You parked your car at the entrance and you and Justin get out of the car. Justin grabs his luggage and you wrap your arm around his arm as you both walk into the airport.