chpt 151

You walk into the living room and you spot Justin wearing a black hoodie over his head and he was laying on the couch while watching tv. When Justin spotted you, he sat up and smiled at you. You walk over to the couch and you sit beside him. "Heyy." Justin says placing his hand on your knee and strokes it with his thumb. "Hi." You reply. You groan and touch your forehead. "Headache?" Justin says concerned. You nod in reply. "Want me to make you some hot chocolate?" Justin asks. "Please." You say with a small smile. Justin smiles and walks into the kitchen. You lean back on the couch and you extend your legs out taking up all the space. You look at the tv and let out a small giggle when you see that Justin was watching The Vow. After a few minutes, Justin comes walking back in with a cup of hot chocolate. "Careful. Its hot." Justin says while handing you the cup. Justin lifts up your legs, sits on the couch, and places your legs on top of his knees. "Feeling a little romantic in ya?" You say while smiling and taking a sip of hot chocolate. Justin looks at the tv and looks at you. Its to dark to tell if he was blushing, but you knew he was. You finish your hot chocolate and you lean over to place the empty cup on the coffee table. Justin places his hands on your feet and starts to massage them. It was as if he read your mind. Justin starts to slowly tickle your feet. "Justin." You say looking at him. Justin looks at you while biting his bottom lip. He smiles and starts to tickle your feet again. "Justin!" You say while laughing. Justin continues to tickle your feet. You get up and you try to pull his hands away. You laugh hysterically from the tickling. You reach for Justin shoulder and you bite into it. "Owww!" Justin yells as he rubs the spot where you bit him. You stick your tongue out at him and you cross your legs in a pretzel. You and Justin continue to watch The Vow. A romantic scene came on and Justin slowly scoots next to you. You look over at him and he stops. When you look back at the screen, Justin scoots even closer to you. You look at Justin again and he stops. You giggle into your hand when Justin wraps his arm around you.