Chpt 198

You and Justin carry the last of the boxes into the house. "Thanks guys. Your help was amazing." Justin says sarcastically. "No problem." Scooter says. "Sooo...all the stuff is in the house and me and *yn* are safe and sound. I think its time for you guys to go." Justin says while opening the front door and motioning the guys to get out. "Nooo. Its been a long and hot day. I think we should all be awarded...how bout dinner?" You say closing the front door. "Sounds like a perfect plan!" Kenny yells. "I can use some food." Fredo says while rubbing his belly. "Uhm *yn* can I speak with you for just a sec?" Justin asks. "Sure." You reply. Justin grabs your hand and walks you into the kitchen. "What are you doing?" Justin asks. "Im offering them an award?" You say slowly. "For what?" Justin asks. "For today." You reply. "They didnt do crap." Justin says. You fold your arms while you look at Justin. "Im sorry its just...I just wanted to spend tonight...alone...with you." Justin says while placing his hands on your hips. You smile. "We still can! But right now, i think everyone deserves a delicious dinner." You say and you peck Justins lips. Justin pouts his lips. "We can have Italian food." You say. Justin slowly smiles. "I can go for some of that." Justin says happily. "Alright! Lets go take a shower and head out the door." You say. You and Justin walk to the living room where the guys were at. "Okay. How does Olive Garden sound?" You ask. All the guys gave you a thumbs up. "Great! If anyone wants to take a quick shower, theres two guest bathrooms upstairs." You say. You and Justin walk upstairs and into Justins room. Well, your room. Justin kicks off his shoes and jumps on his bed. "Words cant explain how much I missed you." Justin says to the bed as he caresses the blankets. You giggle and walk into the bathroom. You turn on the shower and start to strip naked.