chpt 47

You and Ryan are running all over the airport trying to look for Justin. As you were running through the airport, people were starting to notice who you are. You just ignore all the people staring at you. The only thing on your mind right now is Justin. Your heart begins to beat faster as you run faster through the airport. You begin to feel nervous. What if Justin and Selena talked things through and got back together? Your head starts to hurt. Your legs begin to slow down. You stop and lean on a wall right next to you. Ryan stop with you and puts his hand on your shoulder. You need a break for some air. " *yn*, Justin can be anywhere in this airport." Ryan says. You look down at the ground, thinking its over. All the sudden you felt someone tap your shoulder. It was a girl. She looked about 14 years old. "Hi *yn*! I'm a huge fan of yours! I support you and Justin 100 percent!" the girl said. "Thank you sweetie!" you say and smile lightly.The girl laughs and says, "Are you looking for Justin? I saw him down at Gate A. I totally freaked when I saw him!" the girl says excitedly. "Can I have a quick picture with you?!" the girl asks. "Sure." you reply. You both take a picture together. "Well I gotta go. I love you sooo much! Bye!" the girl says and hugs you really tight. You smile as she walks away. You turn and face Ryan. You both run down to Gate A.  You begin to feel nervous. As you turn the corner to Gate A your heart drops. You couldn't believe your eyes. Your eyes begin to fill up with tears. In front of you was Justin and Selena kissing each other. You can't stand to look at them so you turn to Ryan and cry into his chest. Ryan holds you and rubs your back in comfort. "Lets head to the car." Ryan whispers.