chpt 138

You look around as you try to look for Justin. You look to your right and you spot Justin talking to an interviewer. You start to walk towards him when you suddenly feel a tap on your shoulder. You turn around to a smiling Demi. "Oh my gosh! You scared me!" You say and you both hug. "Im sorry. But, I just saw you and I had to point out how amazing you look in that dress! Who picked it out for you?" Demi says smiling. "Haha very funny. But thanks, I wouldnt have found a better dress." You say looking down at your dress. "No problem. Friends help each other out." Demi says. You smile at her words. "Well I gotta go, Giuliana wants to interview me." Demi says with wide eyes. "Good luck." You say. Demi laughs as she walks away. You turn around and you start to walk towards Justin. You were a few feet away from Justin when a photographer stopped you. "Can I please take your picture?" The man says begging. "Sure." You reply. You place your hand on your hip as you smile and look at the camera. After a few shots of pictures, more photographers came and took dozens of pictures of you. You turn around and you take a over the shoulder pose as you smile. Since your a few feet away from Justin, you can hear the conversation Justin and the interviewer were having. "You and *yn* are just adorable. Are you planning anything in the future?" The interviewer asks. "Uhm yes I am." Justins says. Justins back was facing towards you but you can tell in his voice that he was smiling. "Like? Come on give us details!" The interviewer says. "Well, I live in California and *yn*lives in Canada. Shes going to go back soon and its going to be very difficult because shes going to live there and im going to live here. Its going to be extremely hard staying away from her, so I was hoping we could work it out-" Justin says. "By having her move in with you?" The interviewer interrupts. You look at Justin and you see his head nod.