Chpt 196

You gasp when you see a huge dent on the side of your car. "My baby!" You say in shock. Justin walks next to you and gasps. "Oh shit." Justin says. You cover your mouth. "Dammn!" Alfredo yells as he walks beside you guys. "Ya know what this means?" You tell Justin. "What?" Justin says. You cross your arms and smile. "What?" Justin says with a grin. "You have to give me one of your cars." You say. Justins grin drops to a straight face. "Haaail nahh." Justin says. "Okay. We'll be unloading the stuff." Scooter says. Scooter and Moshe walk away. "Oh stop it! Your going to let me drive around with this piece of crap?" You ask. Justin slowly nods his head. "No! Come on Justin!" You beg as you walk towards him. "No." Justin says. You pout your lip and give him puppy eyes. "I'll do whatever you want." You say slowly. Justin raises his eyebrow. You smile and kiss his lips. "Okay okay!" Justin says while he backs away from the kiss and walks away. You smile and jump around. Alfredo walks past you with a bag of Justins stuff. "He cracked?" Alfredo asks. "Yep." You say happily. "What a wimp." Alfredo says as he walks towards Justins house. You giggle and stare at your car. "Yo! Come and help!" Justin yells from the back of the moving truck. You run towards the moving truck and grab a box. You carry it all the way to Justins house. As you walk, your phone vibrates from your pocket. "Hello?" You ask as you answer. "Sweetie! Oh my gosh! Thank God your okay!" Your mom says worriedly. "Mom-" You say but get interrupted. "What the hell were you thinking to text and drive!?" Your mom yells. Your eyes widen. Yikes. "Mom im so sorry. It wont happen again! I promise." You say. "Are you kidding me right now! Did you know I found out that you were in the hospital from the news! Why didnt you call me?!" Your mom yells. "Well...i was sleeping most of the time in the hospital..." You reply. "Dont you dare get smart with me young lady!" Your mom yells. You pull the phone away from your ear and rub your ear from all the screaming. "Tisk! Tisk! Tisk!" Alfredo says as he shakes his pointer finger at you. You push Fredo, causing him to trip. "Ow!" Fredo yells.