Chpt 192

Justin slowly pulls away from the kiss and lays down. You scoot over to him and he wraps his arms around you gently so he wont hurt you. Justin pulls a big blanket on top of you guys and you both cuddle up. Justin presses his lips on your forehead. "I love you." Justin whispers against your forehead. "I love you too." You say and let out a small smile. You both close your eyes and fall asleep in each others arms. In the morning, you wake up next to the big stuffed teddy bear Justin gave you. You smile and turn to face Justin but the bed was empty. You slowly sit up on the bed. You slide off the bed and slowly stand up. You groan in pain as you straighten your back. You then spot a light coming from the closet. You walk over to the closet and you slide open the door. The closet was long and narrow and was filled with Justins clothes. You walk into the closet and you see Justin sitting on the floor. Justin was packing clothes in bags. The floor creaks as you step and you caught Justins attention. Justin looks up and smiles at you. "Heyy." Justin says and stands up. "Hi." You reply with a small smile. "Feeling better?" Justin asks as he walks over to you. He wraps his arms around you and gives you a gentle hug. "Just a bit soar." You reply. "Do you need any medicine?" Justin asks concerned. "No its okay... So, your packing everything?" You ask. Justin nods his head. "Well I think your gonna need more bags to fit all this stuff in." You say and giggle. "Come on. Its not that much stuff." Justin says with a chuckle. "Okay. Whatever you say." You say with your hands up in the air for surrender. Justin laughs. You yawn and cover your mouth with your hand. "I'm going to go back to bed. Im still a bit tired." You say. "Okay." Justin says and kisses your cheek. "Im here if you need me." Justin says and walks back to his bag where he was packing. You turn around and walk out the closet. You close the closet door and you lay back down on the bed. You grab Justins iPhone that was next to you and you sign into Twitter. You press new tweet and you type, "Best boyfriend ever. So blessed. @justinbieber''