chpt 132

Your body touches against the grass as you lay down and look up at Justin. He looked so beautiful with the blue sky in the background and the sun outlining his face. Justin kneeled down on his knees and kneeled next to you in the grass. He placed one hand on your cheek and caressed it with his thumb. He hovers over your body and leans in. He kisses you with a passionate kiss. You kiss him back while you run your fingers through his sexy messy hair. Justin slowy pulls away and stands up. He lets out his hand for you and you grab it as you stand up. Justin locks his fingers with yours as you both walk towards Alfredo who was sitting down on a chair with his phone. "Hey love birds!" Alfredo says with a grin. You let out a small giggle. "Are you hungry?" Justin asks. "Yeah but Im going to head home." Alfredo says. "Stay for a bit more. We can order some food." Justins says. "Nahh I got leftover food in the fridge and I dont want it to go to waste." Alfredo says standing up. Justin lets out a sigh. "Alright." Justins says. "See you later man. Bye *yn*. Alfredo says and smiles. You smiles as Alfredo walks to the front gate and into his car. "So, did you get my note?" Justins asks. "Yesss." You reply. "Got the dress?" Justin says. "Yeah, with shoes and jewelery." You reply and smile. "Im glad you found something to wear." Justin says smiling back. "Thanks." You say. "Anything for you." Justin says kissing your cheek. You smile and you both head inside the house. "Did you get your outfit?" You ask curiously. "Yep." Justins replies.