chpt 46

After a few rings, Ryan picks up his phone. "Ryan! Where is Justin?!" you ask impatiently. "I don't know..." Ryan says in a guilty voice. "Ryan! I know that Justin is going to meet up with Selena." you say. "What?? I don't know what your talking about." Ryan says in a guilty voice. "Ryan. I'm begging you. I need to talk to Justin." you reply. You can feel your eyes getting watery. "I don't want to lose him." you say. You can hear Ryan sigh through the phone. "Fine...Justin's at the airport to meet up with Selena." Ryan confesses. "Can you please give me a ride!" you beg. "What! You got your own car!" Ryan says. "Please. I'm just a minute away from your house." you reply. It took a minute for Ryan to reply. "Alright. Meet me up at my house. Hurry up cause I'm already out the door." Ryan says. You hang up and speed walk to Ryan's house. It was literally around the block. When you spot Ryan's car you run towards it and hop in the front passenger seat. "Thanks." you tell Ryan when you see him. Ryan looks at you and smiles. "Wait, how do you know that Justin was going to meet up with Selena?" Ryan asks. "I over heard your conversation with Justin at your house that one night." you reply. "Oh." Ryan says looking guilty. Ryan begins to drive and heads to the airport. After 35 minutes of driving, you both finally arrive at the airport. "Do you know which gate Justin's going to be at?" you ask running into the doors of the airport. "Nope." Ryan says while he's running with you through the airport. "Hide and Seek in an airport. That's fantastic." you say sarcastically.