Chpt 109

Demi waves at us as she walks back into the house. Justin turns to face and you and laughs when he looks at you. "What? Do I have something on my face?" you say touching your face to feel for anything. "No. Your just cute when you turn red from embarrassment." Justin says grinning. You hide your face behind your hands from preventing yourself from turning red again. Justin takes your hands off your face and holds one of your hands in his hand. "Let's go home." Justin says. You nod your head in agreement and you both walk towards Justin's car. You both hop in the car and Justin begins to drive away towards his house. After the car ride, Justin pulls into the house gate and parks his car in the driveway. You both get out the car, into the house, and up to Justin's bedroom. You walk straight into Justin's closet pulling out underwear, bra, baby blue tank top, and black shorts. You walk out the closet and into Justin's bedroom where you spot Justin sitting on the bed watching tv. "Im going to take a quick shower." you say. You walk in front of the tv and towards the bathroom. Before entering the bathroom, you quickly turn around to face Justin. "Don't you dare think about coming in with me!" you say pointing your pointer finger at him. Justin smiles and gets up from the bed. "Justin!" you yell while grinning. "Chill girl, I'm just going to the closet." Justin says winking at you. You scoff and you turn around on the heel of your foot. You turn on the water in the shower and you begin to strip your clothes off. You hop in the shower and you begin to wash your hair. After taking a shower, your get out to dry yourself with a towel. You through on your clothes and you wrap your towel around your hair. You walk in the bedroom jumping on the bed where Justin was laying. You both stare at the tv. "I think you should go pick out your outfit for tomorrow." Justin says breaking the silence. "For what?" you ask confused. "Because...Ellen called my management saying she wants another interview with me." Justin says smiling at you.