Chpt 195

You get up from the couch and you walk over to Justins bedroom. You slide open the door and you spot Justin sitting on his bed with his laptop. Justin looks up from the computer screen and lightly smiles at you. You smile back as you slide the door shut. You crawl on the bed and sat next to Justin. You look at the computer screen and Justin was still looking at shoes. "Guess what?" You whisper as you lay your head against Justins shoulder. "What?" Justin asks. "We're home." You say with a smile. You lift your head up from Justins shoulder and Justin looks at you. "Home." Justin says with a smile. You pucker your lips and Justin kisses them. Justin pulls away from the kiss and he exits out the browser. He clicks the photobooth app. "Really?" You ask with a grin. Justin smiles and nods his head yes. You and Justin start to take silly pictures together. You and Justin laugh at each other and then both look in each others eyes. Justin grabs your chin and pulls your face closer to his. You touch noses and Justin passionatly kisses your lips. You quickly press the capture button on the laptop as you both kiss. The kiss lasted for about a minute. It was one of the best kisses Justin has ever gaven you. You both pull away and smile at each other. You both suddenly felt the bus stop. You both looked out the window and saw a familiar area. Justin winks at you and quickly gets off the bed. He slides open the bedroom door and runs down the tour bus. You follow Justin outside. In front of you was Justins house. "Oh my god! I missed you babies!" Justin says as he runs towards his cars. You let out a giggle. To your right you spot a car and a moving truck pulling up behind the tour bus. It was your car. Who drove your car all the way here? Scooter and Moshe stepped out of your car and waved at you. You walk over to them and give them a hug. "Thank you! You guys didnt have to drive my car here." You say. "Are you crazy? Were not going to leave your car in Washington." Scooter says. You let out a giggle. "It doesnt look to bad." You say while checking out your car. "Yeahh. Thats cause you didnt check the other side of your car." Scooter says softly.