chpt 29

You walk into the living room where Justin is watching tv. You walk over to him and sit on his lap sideways with your arms around his neck. "Your so cute." Justin says. You blush and look away. Justin laughs a little and places his hand on your thigh and  begins to move his hand up and down. You look at Justin in the eyes. Justin leans forward and touches your lips with his. Even if your sick, that doesn't stop Justin from kissing you. After a minute, Justin's phone begins to ring. You pull away from the kiss and watch Justin answer his phone. "Hello? Hi mom. I'm at *yn* house...yeah...really?...I'd love too but...fine...yeah I heard you...okay...bye." Justin say and then hangs up. "What happened?" you ask. "My mom wants me home to watch Jazzy for her cause she can't do it and neither can my dad." Justin says. "No that's fine. I understand." you say and smile. "Wait...is Selena still at your house?" you ask concerned. "No. My mom told me she left this morning." Justin replies. You get off Justin and stand up. Justin's stands up and gathers his stuff together. You grab your car keys and wait at the front door for Justin. "What are you doing?" Justin asks. "I'm taking you home?" you replied. "No. It's okay, I'll walk to my moms house." Justin says. "Justin! It's raining outside!" you say with a annoyed voice. "Exactly. You'll get even more sick if the rain gets you wet again." Justin says in a calming voice. "Besides it's like a five minute walk." Justin says and places his hands on your hips. "I'll call you when I get home." Justin says and bites his lip. Uh not the lip biting again. You smile and Justin leans in to kiss you. You let go of him and he opens the door. You watch Justin walk until he's to far for you to see.