chpt 18

You close the door behind you as you and Justin enter your bedroom. "Wow. You changed this place." Justin says looking around your room. "Of course! It's been like 3 years since you came in my room." you say. Justin walks to your bed and lays on it. You walk to your bed and lay down as well. "Let's talk." Justin says. "About?" you ask. "About this guy you like." Justin says. "Oh it's nothing." you reply. Justin faces his head towards you. "Oh come on!" Justin says and pinches the side of your stomach. "Stop it!" you say and laugh. But Justin continues and begins to tickle you. "Stop!" you scream and laugh. Justin gets on top of so you can't move and continues to tickle you some more. You laugh and scream. All the sudden your mom opens your door. " *yn* why are you yelli-." She stops and sees Justin on top of you. "Uhm. Sorry for interrupting." you mom says and closes your door. Justin looks at you and you both laugh hysterically. The laughter fades and you see Justin lean in closer to you. He's so close you can smell his minty breath breathing on your face. You gulp and your palms begin to sweat from being nervous. His face comes even closer. Before Justin can kiss your lips you look away. Justin gets off you. "Umm...I uhh..I think I'm gonna get going." Justin says. "Ok." you reply quietly. Justin gets up, opens your bedroom door and leaves. You'v been wanting to kiss Justin! Why didn't you? You lay down and think. Not now. Not when he's dating Selena.