chpt 16

After playing a few other games, Justin decides to give the Ring Toss one more shot. "I got this. I got this." Justin says jumping up and down as if he was about to box someone in a match. You can't help but just laugh at how silly he looks. Justin hands the guy some cash and Justin starts to toss the rings. There goes one. Two. Three. Four. You look amazed at Justin as he just made all five rings in. "Congratulations!"the worker says and hands Justin the gigantic teddy bear. "I'm a beast!" Justin says and grins. He hands you the gigantic teddy bear. "Awhh! Thank you Justin!" you say. You both continue to walk down the boardwalk. "Want to walk on the beach for a bit." Justin asks. "Yeah sure." you say. On your way down to the beach you and Justin stop to get some ice cream to munch on. Before you head down to the beach, Justin decides to drop off the teddy bear in the car because it was to heavy to carry. Justin also grabs his Nikon camera to take pictures. As you and Justin arrive at the shore you can't help but look at the beautiful sunset. You suddenly hear a snap coming from Justin's camera. Justin was snapping photos of you. You begin to make funny faces as he snaps more pics. You both laugh. Justin then sits on the sand. You sit right next to him. You look at him while he stares into the sunset. You take Justin's camera out from his hand and snap a picture of him. Justin looks at you and whispers, "run." You smile and stand up. You begin to run and Justin is behind chasing you. Justin catches up to you, picks you up from behind and you laugh. You turn around and notice Justin staring right into your eyes.