chpt 129

After shopping for dress, shoes, and jewelery. Demi drove you back home. "Thank you again. I wouldnt have found this amazing dress if it werent for you." You say through Demi's car window. "Oh stop it." Demi says blushing. You both laugh. "I'll see you Thursday." Demi says. "Yeah. Bye." You say and you back away from the car as Demi waves goodbye and drives off. You walk up to Justins front door and you unlock it with a spare key that Justin gave you. You enter the house and you close it behind you. You walk upstairs into Justins bedroom and towards his closet where you set down your shopping bags. You grab your dress from the bag and you hang it up so it doesnt wrinkle. You walk out the closet and you look at the clock. It was only 3:00 pm. One more hour until Justin comes home. What should you do for an hour? You quickly check your Twitter and then you hop into the shower. You take a nice relaxing shower for 20 minutes and you get out. You grab a towel from the rack and you wrap yourself in it. You walk out of the bathroom and in Justins room. You grab your ipod that was inside Justins drawer and you place the earbuds in your ears. You turn on your ipod and the first song that came on was "Pound the Alarm" by Nicki Minaj. You smile and you start to dance. All the sudden, you feel your towel slip off your body and onto the floor revealing your naked body. You look down at the towel and carelessly shrug. Justins not going to be home for another 30 minutes, who cares. You walk downstairs as you continue to dance to the loud music that was blasting through your ears. You dance into the kitchen and you start to munch on an apple while dancing. The front door opens. "Babe! Im home!" Justin yells. No response, obviously cause you were jamming to your music. "Pound the alarm!" You yell loudly as you continue to dance. You turn around to two people standing a few feet away from you. Justin and Alfredo. Justin quickly covers Alfredo's eyes. You scream as you notice they both saw you dance.naked, so you quickly run passed them and up to Justins room.