chpt 154

Justin looks at you shocked. He picks up a red paint bottle and unscrews it. "You better hope this is washable." Justin says. You scream as you run away from Justin. Justin catches you from behind and pours the red paint all over your hair. You scream even louder when you feel your hair get soaked with red paint. You grab your blue paint bottle and you pour the rest of the paint on Justins hair. You both race each other back to the paint bottles to grab more. You pick up pink, green, orange, and yellow. While Justin picks up white, purple, black and baby blue. You both unscrew as many bottles of paint as possible and you both throw paint at each other. You scream as Justin laughs. You pour a whole bunch of paint on your hands and you rub them all over Justins arms. Justin pours a whole bunch of paint and rubs it all over your face. You run through the backyard as Justin chases you. He picks you up from behind and spins you around. You laugh as Justin places you back down. You turn to face Justin. You both smile and gaze into each others eyes. Justin places his hand on your painted cheek and slowly leans in. He presses his lips against yours, kissing you passionatly. You wrap your arms around his neck while you kiss him back. Justin grabs your ass as you run your hands through his painted hair. You pull away and you both look at the mess you both made in the backyard. "You should start cleaning now before it gets dark out." You say smiling. Justin smiles back at kisses your lips again.