Chpt 194

Justin closes your phone and stares into space. You spot Fredo getting up from the couch and mouths "awkward". He walks over to Kenny (who was driving) in the front of the tour bus. Justins nostrils flare from anger. You watch Justin as he runs his finger through his hair. You place your hand on his back and move it up and down to comfort him. Justin looks over at you with sad eyes. "Im so sorry." Justin says softly. You shake your head. "Justin. Its okay." You reply. "No it not. I cant believe the amount of hatred a person can have towards someone. Its unbelievable." Justin says and chuckles. "And they call themselves Beliebers..." Justin says and shakes his head. "They're just angry about the tour being canceled." You say softly. "I know but still...dont they want to see me happy?" Justin asks. You nod your head yes. "You make me happy. So why is it a problem for them?" Justin asks. You stare into Justins sad eyes. Justin faces you and places his hand on your cheek. "Ignore everyone. They dont know anything about us..." Justin says and presses his lips on your cheek. He slowly pulls away from the kiss. "I love you." You whisper. "I love you too." Justin whispers back. Justin stands up from the couch. He grabs his laptop and walks into the bedroom. You hear talking coming from the tv. E! News was on. "Justin Bieber has canceled his Believe tour after he found out his girlfriend-" A interviewer says but you quickly turn off the tv before she can finish. You look at your phone that was laying on the couch and you grab it. You had recieved a mention from Justin on Twitter. You go on Twitter and you go on Justins profile. Justins most recent tweet was 2 minutes ago. "It was my choice, not *your twitter name*. Hate on me, not her. She doesnt deserve it. #respect" Justins tweet read. You softly smile and look over at the bedroom Justin was in. You press re-tweet and close your phone. "Californiaaaa!" Alfredo yells from the front of the tour bus. You look out the window and spot the Hollywood sign. "Home." You whisper and smile.