chpt 134

You buzz open the gate and the two people walk up the driveway and to the door. You unlock the door and you slowly open it. In front of you was a man and a women. The man was short and kinda dark skinned and the lady was white and slim. "Hello. Im James and this is Jessica. Im the hairstylist and Jessica is the makeup artist." James says with a smile. "Oh. Hello, come in." You reply and you open the door wide open for them. They both lift up their luggages and they stopped to look around the house once they've entered. "Where do you want us to set up?" Jessica asks. "Uhm you can set up upstairs in Justins master bathroom. Sounds good?" You ask. "Perfect." James says and smiles. You smile back as you escort them upstairs into Justins room. "Justin come out here." You say as you motion Jessica and James to walk into the master bathroom. Justin comes walking out of the closet. "Jessica and James are here." You say pointing into the bathroom. "Oh good." Justin says peeking into the bathroom. "Hi." Justin says waving his hand. "Hello Justin. You have an amazing house!" Jessica says while setting up. "Thank you." Justin says with a smile. "Soo what are you waiting for?" Justin says pushing you into the bathroom. You laugh and you turn to face him. You kiss him on the cheek and whisper thank you. Justin smiles as he walks out of the bathroom and back into the closet. You turn to face James. James unfolds a chair for you in front of the mirror and pats the chair for you to sit. You sit down on the chair as James runs his hands through your hair to examine it. "Your hair is fairly long and beautiful. Would you like your hairstyle down?" James asks. "Yes please. I was kinda hoping for big loose curls." You reply. "Perfect." James replies as he unrolls a curling iron and plugs it in to heat up. "Your going to look amazing. I guarantee it." James says as he grabs a strand of your hair and wraps it around the curling iron.