Chpt 79

A month has passed since you've lasted seen Justin. Justin was in LA right now rehearsing for his tour. It's September and Justin's Believe tour is going to start this month in Arizona. Everyday,Justin would call twice a day to say good morning and goodnight. You miss him so much and your finally going to visit him and his new house in Hollywood Hills, California. Your plane was leaving tonight at 8:00 pm. It was the 4:00 pm. in Canada and the weather began to get chilly. Not the chilly where you wear hats and gloves, but the chilly where you wear hoodies. You get up from your unmade bed and you grab a luggage from under your bed. You begin to pack clothes, bras, underwears, etc.. You grabbed a separate smaller luggage for your shoes. When your done packing, you place the luggages by your bedroom door. You walk over to your mirror and you look down at the J-shaped necklace that was dangling around your neck. You touch the necklace and smile. You walk downstairs to the kitchen and you eat leftover food from the other day you and your mom went to Olive Garden. "Mom!" you yell from the kitchen. Your mom comes walking into the kitchen. "Yes." she replies. "Are you still taking me to the airport?" you ask. "Yes of course." she says. "Okay. Don't forget my plane leaves at 8:00!" you yell as your mom walks out of the kitchen. You finish up your food and you walk back upstairs to your room. You walk over to your closet to pick out a outfit to wear for the airport.