Chpt 102

After you curled your hair, you pinned your hair down on your right side of your head so all your hair fell down to your left side. After applying light makeup, you walk back into Justin's bedroom. Justin shot right up when he saw your finished look. Justin mouths "wow" without actually saying it. You've been to caught up on your look, you didn't even notice how sexy Justin looked. You look at his all black outfit that topped off with a sleeveless jean jacket. He had his Ray Bans, watch and chain to finish the look. You bite your lower lip as you walk over to Justin. He pulls you in by placing each of his hands on your waist. He places a kiss on your lips and then pulls away so he's centimeters away from your lips. "You look so sexy." Justin whispers against your lips. You smile and you peck his lips one last time. Justin reaches down for your hand and locks his fingers with your fingers. You both walk out the bedroom, down the stairs, and out the front door. Obviously, Justin wants to pull up at Chris Brown's party in a sexy car so you both hop in Justin's BatMobile. "Where's the party at?" you question. "It's a few minutes away. It's actually going to be held at Chris's friends house." Justin says driving towards the party. "Theres going to be a lot of people there." Justin says. You look out the window nervously. Justin looks at you noticing something wrong. He reaches for your hand with his right hand and holds onto it while his left hand is on the steering wheel. "I know your going to be hanging out with a completely different crowd today with all the celebrities and stuff...but theres no need be scared. Your with me." Justin says. You look over at Justin with a smile. You look down at yours and Justin's finger playing with each other. He always knows how to comfort you and thats one of the reasons why you love him.