chpt 142

You sit in your seat nervously while playing with your fingers. You just hope Justin doesnt do anything that he'll regret later. You look around and you spot a lady walking over to you. She was wearing a black long dress and her hair was bleached blonde and it was puffed back. She smiled as she got closer to you. The lady finally came to your head, Miley Cyrus. She walked next to you and she sat down beside you. "Hi im Miley." Miley says holding her hand out. "Hello, Im *yn*." You say shaking her hand. "I know. I mean, who doesnt know Biebers girlfriend?" Miley says laughing. You laugh along with her. "I saw you sitting by yourself, so I thought it was a perfect time to introduce myself. Where did Justin go?" Miley asks. "He went to go socialize." You reply. Miley nods her head. "Not to sound like a complete weirdo or anything, but you are so amazing! I just love how you dont care what people say about you. I wish I can be like you. If someone was criticizing me, it would just get to my head." You reply. "Thank you. But yeah, just be strong and ignore the bitchy comments and insults. No ones petfect so.." Miley says. You smile and you look at her huge rock that was on her ring finger. "Wow. Congrats to your proposal!" You reply. "Thanks!" She says and smiles. You suddenly hear Justin walking towards the both of you. "Hey!" Justin says. Miley stands up and hugs Justin. After the hug, Justin sits down in his seat. "Okay, well im going to leave you two. Justin give *yn* my number so we can text." Miley says smiling at you. You stand up to hug her goodbye and she walks away. "So uhm, what did you say to Chris?" You ask. "We both apologized and we made up." Justin says. "Oh really?" You ask. Justin nods his head and smiles.