chpt 25

Justin pulls away from the kiss. "Should we go inside your car or just continue to make out?" Justin says. You laugh. "I think we should go in the car." you say. "I'll drive." Justin says and picks up the car keys from the floor. Justin opens the front passenger door for you. You hop in the car and start to shiver. Justin goes around and hops into the drivers seat. "You cold?" Justin asks. You nod your head yes. Justin turns on the heat in the car and drives to your house. While Justin is driving, he looks at you and smiles. You smile back. He then rests his hand on your knee. His warmth from his hand warms up your knee. Justin pulls up to the front of your house. "You can come in if you want. My moms not going to be at my house for the whole night." you say to Justin. Justin looks at you and smiles. "I take that as a yes." you say and laugh. Justin opens his car door and then runs over to your side and opens the door for you. Justin grabs your hand and you both run into the house. You both head up to your bedroom. As you get into the room you look at yourself in the mirror. "Oh my gosh! My hairs a mess!" you say. "I know right." Justin jokes. You push Justin playfully. "I'm gonna change." you say and grab a white baggy t-shirt and basketball shorts from your dresser. You go into your bathroom to change and brush your teeth. As you get out, Justin is already laying in your bed. You hop in the bed with him and you lay your head on his chest. You can hear his heart beat. "I'm cold." you say. Justin pulls you closer to him, warming you up with his body heat.