chpt 128

You and Demi split up in the store. You were on one side and she was on the other. You go over to a rack and you start to look through all the beautiful dresses. You suddenly come across a dress that was mixed with different colors. It had aqua, blue, and purple. You checked the price tag and you gasp at how expensive it is. " *yn*! " Demi yells across the store. You quickly walk your way through all the dresses and you spot Demi holding a ivory dress that was covered in tiny silver sequins. "This is so adorable!" Demi says. "Wow. That dress is amazing." You say amazed. "Well...go try it on!" Demi says emphasizing the "e" in well. She hands you the dress and guides you into the dressing room. You walk into a stall and you close the door behind you. "Im gonna look at more dresses. Yell out my name if you have the dress on." Demi says walking out the dressing room. You start to strip off your clothes until your down to your underwear and bra. You take the dress off the hanger and you unzip it. You slide the dress up your legs and waist. You slip your arm through the sleeve and you zip the dress back up. Since there was no mirror in the stall, you walk out to a mirror. "Demi!" You yell. Demi soon comes running in and gasps. "Oh my...you look beautiful in that dress." Demi says in amazement. You finally look at a mirror and your jaw drops. The dress only had one sleeve that went down to your right arm. Your left shoulder and arm was completely naked and the dress went down to your lower thighs. "Its gorgeous." You say running your hands up and down the sequin dress. "How much?" Demi asks. You check the price tag. "$498.00." You reply. "Thats the average price for a Sherri Hill dress. So its not bad." Demi says. You gaze at yourself through the mirror. "Justin would love it." Demi says winking at you. You let out a soft laugh. "I'll take it." You say with a smile.