chpt 6

You decide to walk in Justin's house for dinner. Right when you enter the door the house smells like spaghetti. "Mom. Your the best! Thank you for dinner." Justin says and kisses Pattie on the cheek. You all sit at the table to eat. "Save me a seat * yn*!" Justin yells as he grabs the silverware for everyone. Justin comes and sits right next to you at the table. Obviously Selena sits next to Justin. We all begin to eat. After you finish eating you can hear Selena whispering flirtatiously into Justin's ear. You begin to feel jealous and get up to put your dish away. "Thank you so much Pattie for the food. It was really delicious!" you say. "No problem sweetie!" Pattie replies. "I'm gonna head home. Justin I'll talk to you later. It's nice seeing you again Selena." you say. Selena smiles at you. "No. *yn* stay. We're just about to play Twister." Justin says. You think for a bit. "Please!" Justin says in his sweet cute voice. You can't say no to that voice. "Alright. Why not?" you say. You, Ryan, Justin, and Selena get up from the table and head to the living room. All the sudden Selena kisses Justin in front of you. Your heart drops. Just one game of Twister you think to yourself. Just one game.