chpt 155

You and Justin run through the house, up the stairs, into Justins bedroom, and to the master bathroom. You both look at each other through the mirror and laugh. "Can you help me take off my shirt. Its sticking to my body so its kinda difficult." You say and you wink at Justin. Justin smiles and walks over to you. You lift your arms up and Justin reaches for your shirt and takes it off. You start to take off your pants as Justin strips off his clothes as well. You take off your bra and underwear and you hop into the shower. You turn on the water and you wait for it to turn hot. You turn around to see Justin strip naked. He comes into the shower with you and smiles. You smile back as you wash the paint out your hair. You move over for Justin to wash his hair too. You help him as you run your fingers through his hair trying to take out the paint. Justin moves over and you start to wash your body. You feel Justins eyes on you. You glance at Justin and you playfully push him when you spot him looking at your ass. After the hot shower, you both got out wrapping towels around your bodies. You walk into the closet to change into comfy new clothes. You walk into the bedroom and Justin was already in sweats. You jump in bed and lay down face flat. Justin crawls up next to you and starts to kiss up your arms, shoulder, and onto your neck. You get the goosebumps when he finds your soft spot on your neck. "Justin." You say and moan. You turn around so your back is laying on the bed. Justin lays down next to you and plays with your hand. He brings your hand up to his lips and he starts to kiss it. "No. Not tonight." You say. Justin stops kissing your hand and kisses your lips. He licks the bottom of your lip for permission to stick his tongue in your mouth. You gladely accept and you both fight for dominance with each others tongues. Justin slowly pulls away from the kiss so that hes now centimeters away from your lips. He bites his bottom lip. Damn Justin and his lip biting! You push his head down so that your lips touch again. You feel a smile come across Justins lips as you both kiss.