Chpt 191

Justin changes into basketball shorts and he crawls next to you on the bed. "You didnt answer my question back at the hospital." You say quietly. "What question?" Justin asks confused. "About your tour." You reply. Justin doesnt respond after a few seconds. "Theres nothing to discuss about." Justin says quietly but strongly. You look at him confused. "What do you mean." You ask. Justin sighs. "Theres no tour..." Justin says quietly. You look at him shocked. "No. Dont cancel your tour because of me-" You say. "I want too." Justin interrupts. "Justin. Please. So many of your fans are expecting to see you in concert." You reply. "I know..and I feel terrible about it, but its something I have too." Justin says quietly. "Dont do it for me." You whisper. Justin looks at you in shock. "They'll understand." Justin says. You stay quiet and look at Justins figure. "*yn* do you not understand that you just got into a car crash? Not only that, but you got into a car crash while moving to California to live with me." Justin says. "But Im okay, arent I?" You ask. "It could've been worst. Thank God you didnt break anything or get into a coma." Justin says. "I know you care for me but-" You say but get interrupted. "No buts. Im going to stay with you in Cali, whether you like it or not." Justin says a bit angrily. You lay in silence. Justin sighs and covers his hands with his face. You place your hand over one of Justins hands and you pull it off his face. You hold his hands and lock your fingers with his. "Its just...its just so hard to have seen you laying on the hospistal bed. Knowing that I was the one texting you when you got in the crash. Knowing that I wasnt there when you needed me...and Im hearing you tell me that 'everythings okay, you can go back to your tour'. It hurts...I feel like I need to be with you. I want to make up all the time we've been away from each other." Justin says softly. You place your hands on Justins cheeks and you slowly pull him closer to you. You touch noses. "You just gave me more of a reason to love you." You whisper. Justin lets out a soft laugh and licks his lips. Justin moves closer to you and gently kisses your lips.