chpt 30

Days passed and you haven't seen Justin since the day you both were watching t.v. You didn't want Justin to come over because you looked like a mess everyday and you didn't want him to get sick too.You still texted him and talked to him on the phone for hours every day. One morning you woke up feeling so much better! Your stuffy nose was gone and you were headache-free. You got up from your bed, took a shower, and brushed your teeth. You grabbed your phone and texted Justin that you felt better and you wanted to go out with him today. Justin responded and said he'll be there in 40  minutes. You blow dry your hair and put it up in a messy bun. You slip on some ripped skinny jeans. A plain white shirt and black converse. You go down stairs and greet your mom who was on the computer. "You feeling better?" your mom asks. "Yeah. Much better." you respond. "Where you going?" your mom says. "Out with Justin." you say. Your mom looks and you and winks at you. "Mom. Don't do that." you say laughing. You eat a quick bowl of cereal and place the dish in the sink. You hear your phone ringing from your room and you run up the stairs to answer the call. "Hello?" you say. "Heyy. I'm outside." Justin says. "Alright, I'm heading out." you say. "Ok bye." Justin says. "Bye." you reply. You quickly grab a gray hoodie and put it over your white shirt. Then you grab a over the shoulder vintage bag and place your phone and wallet inside. You run down the stairs and past your mom. "Bye mom!" you yell and head out the door.