chpt 135

"Well, do you like it?" James says smiling. "Oh my gosh! Its gorgeous!" You say as you look in the mirror. "Girrrl your gonna look better than any women at that VMA's!" James says snapping his finger in a Z-formation. You laugh as you gaze at yourself through the mirror. "Okay. My turn." Jessica says smiling as she places her make up kit on the sink. "Alrighty. While you finish the look, im going to help Justin get sexy for *yn*." James say walking out the bathroom. You giggle. "So, I seen your dress on the bed. Your dress color should match your makeup, so I was thinking of a light look." Jessica says. "Sounds great." You reply. Jessica digs into her makeup and starts off with foundation. After what felt like 15 minutes, Jessica faced you towards the mirror. "Well?" Jessica says with a huge grin. "Wow. You both are so talented! This is beautiful. Thank you." You say examining your final look. James comes running in and gasps. "Oh Em Gee Girl. You look fab." James says while putting a hand over his mouth. "Now. Lets see the whole look with the dress." Jessica says while walking into the bedroom. She walks back in with your dress and shoes in one hand and your jewelery in the other. Jessica helps you put on the dress and shoes, while James helps put on your jewelery. They both step back as they examine the final look. James and Jessica clap hands in accomplishment. "Babe? Are you ready?" Justin calls out from the bedroom. "Yeah." You call out. Justin walks into the bathroom and his jaw drops when he sees you. "Wow. Whos this sexy lady standing in front of me?" Justin says walking towards you. You blush as he wraps his arms around your waist. He leans in and kisses your lips. You then pull away to look at Justins outfit. Justin was wearing a black buttoned down shirt with a pair of black jeans and supras. His hair was neatly spiked up in the front and he just looked sexy. "Damn." You whisper. Justin smiles and pulls away. "We should hurry up. Moshe said he'll be here by 2:30." Justin says. You nod your head and you walk out the bathroom to the bedroom.