chpt 43

A few minutes passed and Ryan and Justin are already plopped onto the bed playing video games. There both laying down at the foot of the bed, both of them are laying on their stomachs with their legs down at the head of the bed. There both so concentrated at the video game. Mouths are open and shouts are coming from each of them when something bad happens in the game. You snap a quick picture of both of them from your phone and you smile at how funny they look. You place your phone on Ryan's dresser and you go over to Justin. You slowly lay on top of Justin, your stomach on top of his back. You go up to Justin's neck and you start to kiss it. You were totally begging for attention. Justin giggles as you begin to kiss his neck. You kiss his neck and you slowly start to move down to his shoulder and onto his biceps. You can tell Ryan notices you all over Justin but he still seems to ignore it. Justin takes his eyes off the t.v. and looks at you with a smile. You smile back and lean in for a kiss. You both begin to kiss each other passionately and as you kiss, you feels Justin's tongue. "Ayy man! I told you guys no freaky stuff on the bed!" Ryan says . You smile and quickly back away. You lay your head on Justin's shoulder and you watch Justin and Ryan playing video games. After a few minutes, your eyes begin to feel heavy. You shut your eyes for a little and try to open them but your to tired. Before you know it, your asleep. Minutes passed and you wake up on Ryan's bed. No one was in the room with you. You hear guys talking from downstairs. You quietly get up and walk downstairs. "Have you talked to her yet?" Ryan asks. You quickly hide behind a wall so Justin and Ryan don't see you. "Yeah. Very little though. She says she has to talk to me." Justin whispers. "Are you going to tell *yn*?" Ryan says. "No." Justin replies. "Wouldn't *yn* get mad?" Ryan whispers. "It's Selena. Of course she'll get mad." Justin replies.